Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies

I've recently become addicted to Nutella.  I know - I'm behind the times a little but it's better now than never, right?  These cookies scream Eat Me I'm Delicious!  My husband made a similar cookie using chocolate chips instead of Peanut Butter which was just as scrumptious.

You will be seeing a lot more recipes with me and my new best friend (Nutella) in the future,  I promise :)



1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temp
3/4 c brown sugar
3/4 c sugar
1 c nutella
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 c all-purpose flour, plus 2 tbsp
1/4 c unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c peanut butter (i used Jif Creamy)






Preheat oven to 350 degree.
Put butter in mixer and mix until light & fluffy about 3 minutes.  Add both sugars & nutella to butter and mix well.  Make sure to scrap the sides of the bowl at least ones during this process.  

Add each egg into mixture one at a time about 30 second in between each.  Then add the vanilla to the mixture. 

Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda & salt.  Add to mixture.  Make sure to scrap the sides of the bowl a couple of times to insure all the flour mixture is mixed in completely. 

Take a cookie scoop and place dough onto cookies sheet with parchment paper.  Cook for 10-12 minutes depending on how gooey you want them.  For me the gooier the better!

No comments