This weekend with instagram

The parent-in-laws came this past weekend and let me tell you it was jam-packed full of running around town.  Also when they come into town there's always a lot of food involved and this time was no different. So let me just start with first thing Saturday morning.  We got up super early (well super early for a weekend day) so that we could show them the house we are closing on, on Tuesday. 

I'm over the moon excited!!

After the house showing we headed back downtown to the Italian Festival that was going on that day.  It was a little early in the morning for pizza It's never too early for pizza! After finishing up with the pizza we decided to drop in on the Chili Cook-Off going on a little farther down the road.  I was pretty full already from the Italian food but I made some room for the chili. 

The next morning Tyler & I took them to our favorite brunch spot.  Yum just thinking about it again is making me hungry.  They have the most amazing chocolate croissant.

Later that afternoon we did some shopping for the house.  We were trying to pick out a new backsplash for the kitchen and let me tell you that in itself is overwhelming at times.  But in the end it will be all worth it. Fingers Crossed!!!!
 
The first 3 photos are from the Italian Festival, the next 3 are from the Chili Cook-Off, and last few are from brunch @116.

No comments