Happy No Turkey Day




We weren't able to visit any family this Thanksgiving Holiday because of my stupid car, but we didn't let that get us down.  Tyler made an amazing dinner for us including mac n cheese, green bean casserole, stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish and mini pumpkin pies - all of it from scratch.   We didn't do a turkey because we figured it would be kind of wasteful with just the two of us.  The sides are my favorite part anyway, so that just gave me room to eat more of those.  I am still going to be eating leftovers for days.  It was a really fun day for our first thanksgiving in our new house!  We were able to take a nice long walk with Chase (together as a family, what a rare thing.)  We also finally got started on some of our house projects.  Tyler started painting all the trim, the fireplace and the bar a pure bright white to brighten up the house a little.  It looks great so far, and I'll be posting pictures of that on the 'Beyond Cooking' link of my blog.  Make sure to keep looking for that!



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments