First Christmas in the New Home

Well I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas.  I know I did.  This is the first year Tyler and I got to host Christmas and we went all out.  In Tyler's family, breakfast is the traditional meal of the day (which I love, because it's my favorite meal to cook!)  We had a waffle station set up with waffle mix and all different kinds of toppings (peanut butter chips, chopped pecans, and homemade strawberry compote), bacon, homemade cinnamon rolls, hash browns, and fresh fruit.  Everything was amazing!!

After breakfast, and before the cleaning of the mess, we got to open presents.  My favorite present this year was from Tyler - A brand spanking new white Guess watch!  I also loved all the baking supplies and cookbooks from his parents.  It was very nice to spend Christmas with family in our new home! Happy Holidays!!!

No comments