Nutella Banana Pancakes

I told you in an earlier post here that I would be baking with Nutella more and more.  Well the time has come.  This morning I got up craving some pancakes, but I didn't just want my favorite original ones so I brainstormed a little and the Nutella Banana Pancakes were born.  It was a great change up from the one and only original buttermilk pancakes I love so much.  These pancakes were incredible, they were a little more dense than an original pancake, but thats what made them so good.  Add maple syrup to them and your mouth will thank you.

Ingredients
1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1/3 c nutella
1 c milk 
2 bananas (mashed)

1. Turn griddle to 250F 
2. Take flour and baking powder and mix together in one bowl.
3. Take the egg, nutella, milk, and mashed bananas and mix in a separate bowl. 
4. Once the wet ingredients are mixed well add them to the dry ingredients.  The batter will be a little lumpy.
5. Use a 1/2 cup to measure the perfect size pancakes onto the griddle.  Cook 2-3 minutes on each side.

No comments