Chocolate Chip Lava Muffin..Cake..Cookie you decide

I woke up this morning, got dressed for work and stepped outside and it was cold! Not cool, but cold.  I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...okay stepping a way from the Pointer Sisters now.  This weekend turned out really nice.  The husband and I spent some time in home depot looking for the perfect color to paint the office, which is the next project on our never ending list of projects around the house.  But anyways, by the time we both agreed on a color he no longer wanted to paint the office anymore...he just wanted a beer.  I guess looking at a wall of paint samples for over an hour would make any guy crave a beer or two.  So, no, the office isn't painted yet but at least we have the color picked out.  Here are some other things I got super excited about this weekend.

I started reading this book and I have less than 30 pages left and I started it last night.  Which means I'll be starting this book soon.  

My new favorite song right now is this.

I'm craving this quilted vest in dark navy.

and is it just me or is everybody really happy the Pumpkin Latte at Starbucks is back!!

I guess I should talk about these Chocolate Chip Lava whatever you want to call them's.  I wasn't able to do them much justice on the lava part because I ran out of chocolate chips.  So just make sure to overload the melted chocolate chips in between the cookies for a nice lava middle. Click here for recipe.

I hope everybody had a nice relaxing weekend.

No comments