day trip to the city

Before Christmas Tyler & I took a trip to what is becoming one of our favorite spots...Georgetown.  I know what you're thinking... "Really? a Christmas post!", but I really don't have any excuse on why I waited so long to post these.  I love the photos so much that I just had to share them even though it's so much after the fact.  As I'm looking at the pictures I'm actually missing that day.  It was freezing cold out, people were out doing holiday shopping, and streets/stores were filled with Christmas cheer.  Would you believe me if I told you it was an 80 degree today in South Carolina? Well, it was!   Remind me, but isn't it still January, which is supposed to mean winter time!? Sometime I wish I lived in the North, but then I come to my senses and realize I would probably freeze to death if I did.
^^Baked & Wired is my favorite cupcake place EVER!^^
^^Gingerbread & Strawberry cupcakes^^

No comments