Not Quite Pimento Cheese Dip

I had the flu last week and let me tell you-  I. Will. Never. Not. Get. My. Flu. Shot. Again.  It was the worst feeling.  I couldn't think, my throat was killing me, my nose wouldn't stop running and I couldn't get comfortable.  It's been five days since it and I still don't feel like myself.  But this coming weekend has to be better than last (anything will be better than going throught that). 

Before I got sick, Tyler came up with this amazing cheese dip.  It's the kind of dip that you eat a few, then put it away, then you go back to the refrigerator for one more, and another, and another and before you know it you've eaten the entire bowl...what?! Yea that's what happened and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Try this recipe out, it is easy and definitely worth your time!

Cheese Dip
1 - 16oz package whipped cream cheese
1 roasted red pepper (seeded & finely diced)
1/4 c green onion (chopped)
2 sprigs parsley (chopped)
6oz shredded extra sharp vermont cheddar
2 tsp smoked sweet paprika
2 tbsp Frank's red hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you prefer)
2 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp fresh cracked black pepper
 
 
Blend all ingredients in standing mixer on low, slowly moving speed up to medium high over a 5 minute period.

See told you it was easy!!

2 comments

  1. It does not take form of soak that you consume a few, after that place it aside, then you return to the actual freezer for one more, and yet another, and the other along with before you know it you might have swallowed the entire serving...exactly what?! Yea that's what happened for certainly not embarrassed to be honest. Make this happen recipe away, it's easy and certainly well worth your time and efforts!

    buy rs gold
    Gold Kaufen für World of Warcraft
    Blade & Soul Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the kind of dip that you eat a few, then put it away, then you go back to the refrigerator for one more,
    Billig WOW Gold
    World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen Billig

    ReplyDelete