FRESH SUMMER SALAD

I just love the summer time...well aside from the blistering heat of course.  The best part about it is all the grilling out and ice cream making that happens.  The other best part is the fresh fruit salads.  I never would have thought in a million years that I would like fruit in my salads until Tyler brought home a salad he had make at work.  Something about it looked so refreshing at the time that I decided to give it a try. The world came to a screeching halt because I instantly fell in love with this combination. The great thing about this salad is that you can use any fruit you desire. I've tried it with purple grapes & mandarin oranges already as well as the recipe that follows:

Salad
Spring Mix or Mescaline Mix
3 Strawberries, sliced
1 Apple, sliced
Feta Cheese
Pecan Pralines 
Honey Balsamic 

Take a hand full of spring mix or mescaline mix and place on salad plate.  Places strawberries, apple, feta cheese, and pecan pralines on top of salad mix.  Pour the honey balsamic over the entire salad and enjoy!

No comments