HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PARKER!!!!!!

 My little man turned ONE!! Well, he actually turned one on October 1, so I'm a little late on this post. I can't believe I made it a whole year without losing my mind! YAY!  Just kidding, in all seriousness this past year has been such a learning experience.  I've come a long way from this post .  Becoming a mom was a scary thing for me, but after experiencing this past year I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!  This little guy has made my life mean so much more and I love him greatly for it.  But lets talk about his party.  I started planning it about two months before hand.  I needed a lot of time for make sure I knew exactly what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do it.  I went with a forest/camp theme.  I love how everything turned out, from the banners I asked Tyler's mom to make to the make your own trail mix station.  I made s'more cupcakes (recipe here) and we had hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.  It was a small party, just family and close friends, but it's one I will remember for the rest of my life.  I love you more than words can express Parker!!!
 ^seeing as I'm not a very crafty person, I'm quite proud of this...but don't worry I'm still not crafty! I had help from my mother-in-law^
 ^Make-Your-Own-Trail Mix Bar^
 ^He has never been as happy as he was eating that cake^

No comments