KIDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN

So you know when you check the weather before you leave to go somewhere and it says 'you're good to go until blah time'...never believe it!  I was planning on taking Parker to the park that day.  Since it was starting to cloud up outside I checked the weather app on my phone.  It clearly said no rain until late evening...so we headed to the park.  I thought to myself that an overcast day was perfect for practicing some photography.  We get to the park and it's nice because it doesn't feel like a 1000 degrees outside.  All of a sudden I feel what could only be a raindrop.  I think to myself  'oh that's nothing, it's not raining until later' :-/ About 20 minutes later it was pouring...THANKS A LOT WEATHER APP!   I know I shouldn't put so much trust in an app, but who doesn't these days!?!  To make up for the lack of play time we headed for ice cream (he's spoiled, I know).  Thankfully before it started pouring (insert eye-roll) I was able to get a few photos in of Parker playing.

No comments