PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Who's ready for all things pumpkin!?! I know I am! I've already had my annual pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks.  And now I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can make the most delicious pumpkin pie EVER!  I'm thinking about either doing pumpkin cinnamon rolls or pumpkin pie french toast or maybe I'll just do them both.  But to start my pumpkin madness here are some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

side note:  do you think I said the word pumpkin enough in this short post? Ha 

Ingredients
1 c pure pumpkin
½ c vegetable oil
1 c sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp whole milk
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 c all-purpose flour
12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips

1. Combine pumpkin, oil, sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl, set aside. 
2. Dissolve baking soda and milk together and pour into pumpkin mixture.
3. In a separate large bowl whisk together the cinnamon, baking powder, salt & flour. 
4. Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and combine with a wooden spoon. 
5. Fold in the bag of chocolate chips.  Do not over mix. 
6. Let batter sit for 10 minutes.
7. While batter is resting, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
8. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.  Using a cookie scoop, place cookies 2 inches apart. 
9. Bake 12-13 minutes. 

No comments