Untitled #17

Parker & I spend a lot of nights together since Tyler's at work during those hours.  So I thought it would be fun to put together a date night just for me and my little man.  First, we would put on some awesome Christmas pajamas (mine and his).  Then we'd cuddle up in some blankets (here and here) on the couch to watch a kids Christmas movie.   The only lights on in the house will be from our Christmas tree we put up on Thanksgiving day.  Plus we'd have homemade gingerbread cookies and milk as a our snack! This is the first Christmas Parker is starting to understand so I want to start some fun transitions that he'll remember and look back on.  Not sure if we would make it through the whole movie seeing as his attention span is around 30 minutes with movies.  But its the memories I want to hold on to!      

No comments