PARKER'S FIRST GINGERBREAD HOUSE...AND MINE!

Can you believe I've never made a gingerbread house before!?! I know...me either but it's true.  It was fun watching Parker's excitment during the whole process.  I think he may have liked stealing all the candy more than actually sticking it on the house but what kid wouldn't!  It's so fun watching his personality take over these days.  He can be so extreme with it...one minute he won't want your help because he's Mr. Independent and can do it all himself.  Then the next minute he's dramatically pretending to fall off his scooter and asking for help in his sweet innocent little voice.  Because we all know how hard it is to get up after you pretend to fall...but I love it :) Watching him develop an imagination is one the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced!  I have a front row seat to watching Parker's personality develop and it is the best thing ever!


No comments