AT HOME MATERNITY SHOOT

 So how big is this belly of mine!?!!!! If I have to hear 'You look like you could go at any minute' one more time I'm going to scream cry say thank you and walk away ha.  Why do people feel the need to comment on a pregnant woman's size!?! You think they would already know that you know you're big, tired, stressed out, hormonal, all of the above, yet they still feel the need to remind you for some reason unbeknownst to me.  As a pregnant woman with a wild almost 3 year old I just tell myself to smile and slowly back away before you I go hormonal on them haha

This past Saturday morning Tyler and I took these photos of my bump.  I have never gotten maternity pictures done because I never really wanted to remember being so fat haha.  But after looking on pinterest at all the at home maternity shoots I decided to give it a go.  I think Tyler did an amazing job even with a wife that  is very harsh when it comes to photos of herself.  These photos are a little lot grainy but I really like that about them.  Here are just 3 of my favorites.


No comments