BABY UPDATE

I thought I would share a baby update today.  I'm 34 weeks now and I keep looking at myself thinking 'there's no way I can grow anymore or I'll bust', but my doctors keep telling me I'm measuring right on schedule!?! As you may or may not know we haven't found out the sex of the baby this time.  I honestly think it's helping me keep the excitement up in my head.  With your first baby the excitement is there the entire pregnancy because everything is new.  With the second it's exciting but not the same.  I'm not one for being pregnant...it's not my cup of tea.  I don't look in the mirror and love my pregnant body or have that so called glow everyone talks about. I don't have the money to spend on a whole new wardrobe so I wear the same clothes every week, which would depress any normal girl.  The heartburn is crazy this time around.  It's so bad sometimes I just sit in front of the toilet from the nauseous crying.  The one thing that has kept me going is not knowing if the kicks and punches are coming from my son or daughter.  People think Tyler & I are crazy for not knowing but I'm really glad we choose not too.  They also ask what we want more. For me it depends on the day.  One day all I want is a little brother for Parker to play rough with and have a house full of boys.  The next day I'm all girl for sure.  I would love to have a little girl to dress up and play dolls with.  Tyler on the other hand won't say one way or the other...he's no fun, ha

This pregnancy has been so different from my first.  This little one is way more active than Parker was and I mentioned earlier the heartburn being way worst this time.  I do crave sweets over salty but that's nothing new.  They say that it's a sign that it is going to be a girl when you are eating more sweets, but we will see soon enough.
^Parker took this photo of me^

No comments