JUDE'S BEDROOM REVEAL

We finally finished Jude‘s bedroom and I love it! We still have a couple blank spaces on some of his walls that need s little something but I thought I’d go ahead and show y'all what we have done already. I shared the link below for most of the stuff in his room. If there’s not a link it’s because it came from HomeGoods or TJ Maxx or somewhere like that where you can’t do any online shopping.

I found the shark and whale prints from this etsy store.  I love the look of hanging the prints with these wooden poster frames. The book shelves are actually spice racks from Ikea.  I don't think you can found a better deal on book shelves than $4.99.  The basket, whale and pouf came from Home Goods.
The curtains are from Amazon. I had an extra curtain rod that I never got around to return that worked perfect in Jude's room.  They're the same curtain rods I used in our living room.  Here are the curtain rings that match perfectly with the rods.  If you've followed me then you know how much I love Rugs USA.  They always have stylist rug at amazing prices.  Plus, it you can wait until around holiday most times they do 60% - 70% off  all their rugs.  I bought these one on New Years Day.  



No comments